Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crafty Guy

Proof that the guys can be super crafty decorators too!  My hubby used white grout with blue, green and clear glass discs to make the mosaic top for our backyard firepit.   He was so careful to place all the discs just right so that they were not crowded and so that the colors were not bunched together.  He was grinning ear to ear when it was done - I just had to scrapbook his creation right away!

To make the background, I cut out circles to use as masks, taped them to the page and sprayed it with Tattered Angel sprays. I used a combination of framing, clustering and layering elements to draw attention to the photos.



Bohemia Boulevard "My Little Prince" Accents
Sticker Studio "Metal Hardware Textured Stickers" and "Alpha Tags"
   

1 comment:

  1. Nice layout Jimmie. Love to see Brad's handiwork too. Valerie

    ReplyDelete