Monday, June 20, 2011

Exciting News!

I want to share some really exciting news!  Check out The Hen House Paperie website (http://thehenhousenm.com/).  They are announcing 5 Chicks Design team members this week and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with this super creative group of ladies!    The store will have a grand opening even on July 15th so stop by and say hello.  I can't wait to meet everyone!  

I plan on posting some of my layouts on the blog over the next few days to introduce you to my style.  

This layout is from a trip that my husband and I took to Enbom Lake last summer.  It was breathtakingly beautiful and it seemed like were the only people for miles.  The quite calm of these types of moments in nature are so healing.  I remember just lying back in the float tube, slowly drifting in the water, listening to the birds chirping, and watching the snowcapped peaks in the distance.   When I look at this layout, I remember all the little details that I loved so much about that moment!    I hope you enjoy it too.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment