Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to the Decorating My Life blog!!!

I am so excited to officially have my blog up and running. It has been a long time goal of mine to share the creative techniques I've learned over the years. I love crafting in general and scrapbooking in particular. Some of my favorite things are layering to create depth and texture, stamping, inking, embossing, misting and all forms of bling. I love combining techniques to create something truly unique. I hope you will find my tips and ideas refreshing and inspiring. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jimmie on getting your blog up and going so quickly. You are wonderfully creative and I know I will enjoy following your posts. Good Luck with everything.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Loved feeding the fish!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete